Canadian Executive Search Group is looking for Experienced Industrial Painters to work for one of the leading manufacturing facilities in Milton Ontario! Our client is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join their Paint and Finishing team.
One Shift Time Available!
Shift 1 – Mon – Thurs 6am – 3:30pm Friday 6am – 2:30pm
Paint/Finishing Technician responsibilities include:
• Able to read paint specifications and requirements
• Determine and follow the appropriate mixing requirements for single stage paint application
• Understanding of the requirements for proper application of paint.
• Ability to confirm if bodywork is acceptable and conforms to drawing specification
• Competent in best practices of refinish preparation
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Assist/Prepare/Stage jobs for paint.
• Ability to follow schedule and ensure timely completion of orders
• High drive and sense of urgency.
• 3-5 years Proven experience
• Experience with wet paint pressure pot application
• Experience applying PPG Delfleet evolution product.
• Quality checks and mil thickness reporting
• Maintain stock and report requirements on product.
• General maintenance of paint equipment and cleaning as required.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Excellent work ethic with a focused pride of workmanship
• 310B certification an asset
• Deftness and attention to detail
• Proficient in English
Pay rate: $20/Hr – $24/Hr Pending experience.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.