Canadian Executive Search group is looking for a qualified IT Field Technician for our client in Woodstock and the surrounding area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a Monday- Friday schedule, and will not be available for long!
The IT Field Services Technician oversees the operational readiness for the sites they’re responsible for. This is an ideal position for a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment. The IT Field Services Technician will be working to maintain and support the strategic relationship between site operations and IT. Additionally, the IT Field Services Technician will partner with site management to document any obstacles that hinder operational performance. This position will work in tandem with the site to champion projects.
- Manage assigned tickets to resolution in a detailed and timely manner.
- Installation and troubleshooting of desktops, laptops, and peripherals.
- Working with various remote IT teams and partners while on site to troubleshoot mobile computing devices.
- Coordination of hardware shipments with vendors and internal teams.
- Maintaining site documentation of IT related assets including equipment lists, MDF/IDF rack diagrams and facility floor diagrams.
- Documenting procedures and device configurations.
- Audit sites of responsibility to identify issues that require addressing to ensure the clients IT Standards are in place.
- Attend meetings with IT colleagues and Operation Staff to ensure synergy between the teams.
- Troubleshoot any end user compute issues that arise while visiting a site to improve the customer support experience.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Network Printers.
- Maintain high level of attendance and be available for flexible scheduling.
- Maintain a professional attitude among co-workers and visitors to the facility.
- 3+ years of desktop support experience.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- 2 year IT technician degree or certificate. Equivalent experience will also be taken into consideration.
- Strong understanding of end user compute devices and networking technologies.
- Experience with SOTI, Honeywell, Staylinked or other similar technologies a plus.
- Ability to travel between sites for 30% of average work hours.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Multitasking Skills
Please send Resume to [email protected] or call (519) 438-1200.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.