Location: Lafayette, IN
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Wage: Salary Range between 45-60k.
Technically minded and highly qualified multi-disciplined Senior Systems Technician to manage the IT systems and provide IT support to our employees. The person in this position must have the ability to provide technical direction in systems/network optimization, development, integration, and testing tied to business growth. Additionally, the incumbent should be a skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable with managing systems, projects, and teams in a range of IT environments. Need experience with hardware, software and network administration; will maintain the powerway system. Database, SQL, Oracle, Crystal reports, IQMS and RF Scanner exp an asset.
- Excellent customer service, strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Must have excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and communication skills and be able to provide service over the phone or video session, written, or in person.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Ability to acquire and combine data from multiple sources to create valuable insights.
- Advanced in Excel
- Ability to lead, encourage, and influence others to perform.
- Ability to manage projects and objectives, meet deadlines, and track them continuously under minimal supervision
- Understand the enterprise interrelation of IT components, wired and wireless networks, VoIP, Active Directory, LDAP, information security, familiarity with advanced desktop management tools, and advanced IT troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to improve efficiency by automating tasks
- Must be able to maintain professional relationships with peers, superiors, and subordinates.
- Ability to use discretion and confidentiality with access to sensitive data.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong ability to create and maintain documentation.
- Must show initiative in all activities.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions have been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to Apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com