** CES has an immediate opening for a Janitorial Team Member for one of our clients in Windsor **
As a member of the Janitorial Crew, your responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility.
– Ensuring that shop floor, bathrooms, break rooms and meeting rooms/offices are clean/stocked.
– The ability to work independently and exercise strong time management skills without supervision.
– Methods and techniques related to the safe usage, storage, and disposal of paint, cleaning products and chemicals, and safe cleanup techniques and practices.
– The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and follow oral and written instructions with strong attention to detail.
– Must have good mobility and be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to 50 pounds.
– Previous janitorial experience and knowledge of cleaning/chemical supplies is preferred.
– Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
– Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm, steady afternoon shift
– Wage: 17.50/hour
– Must be fully vaccinated (2 doses) and provide proof of vaccination record
– Working Environment: Automotive Manufacturing Facility
– Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
– Immediate Opening
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]