- Our client is seeking a FULL-TIME JANITOR in Tilbury, Ontario
- Start Date: Immediate Hire
- Wage: $14.25/hour
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the plant as directed
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
- Sanitize and follow covid-19 protocols
- *minimum 1 year experience within a manufacturing environment
- *must have proper PPE (steel toe shoes, safety glasses, face mask)
- *walk, stand for extended periods of time
- This job is also known as custodian
Since 2011, Canadian Executive Search Group (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the appliant’s disability-related needs.