CES is now hiring a Journeyman Millwright. This is a direct hire opportunity in the automotive industry. Competitive compensation package being offered in addition to great benefits and pension.
- Setup and operate to prescribed tolerances lathes, milling, grinding, drilling, sawing, welding and boring machines.
- Using a variety of industrial equipment, tools and machinery, handles repairs and maintenance of plant production and other related equipment.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds or smells usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as needed.
- Report all findings using eMaint software and tablet.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery
- Keep work area clean and perform all work in a safe manner
- Work effectively with other team members when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and tools.
- Journeyman’s papers as an industrial millwright/mechanic.
- Welding experience in MIG, TIG and stick welding. Industrial machine repair.
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints specifications and manuals.
- Maintenance mechanic must also have sound computer skills, including knowledge of common software and use.
To apply submit your resume to Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org