Are you someone who pays attention to details and has a keen eye?
Canadian Executive Search Group is on the lookout for Lead Inspectors to join our team and work with one of the Largest Automotive Manufacturers in Tillsonburg!
Our client has been in the industry for over 30 years. They are committed to health and safety within the facility, and are prepared to bring in a number of associates who are ready and committed to healthy and safe practices that can benefit the community.
**POSITION IS FULL TIME [NO PART-TIME AVAILABLE]**
***MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA***
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Start Date: Immediately
Days – 7AM to 3PM
Afternoons – 3PM to 11PM
Midnights – 11PM to 7AM
Wage: $17.25-$17.75 depending on shift choice
Why should I work here?
- Straight shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Great team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands on supervision of assigned inspectors
- Prepare work instructions and give hands-on training for all Inspectors for respective sorts
- Participate in orientations and training for Inspectors
- Gather and Review data, communicate with off-site customers, and adhere to all Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Authorize daily time sheets for assigned inspectors
- Liaise with Company Customer Representatives, provide input into Inspector Performance Appraisals, and complete Inspector Competency reviews
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to site
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures and standards
- Have a general understanding of Vantage and how to operate Vantage scanners
- Must have CSA approved Safety Shoes/Boots, Vest, and Glasses
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to the setup and work flow
- Complete understanding of setting up work cells and practise 5S
- GED/High School Diploma required, Post-Secondary education preferred
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check, OR received a pardon for past offence(s)
- Must complete a company medical examination
$50 REFERRAL BONUS – REFER A FRIEND!
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.