Our client in the food industry is looking for LICENSED FORKLIFT OPERATORS (“beep, beep, beep”)…
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
- you will work in our Warehouse, fulfilling customer orders utilizing a forklift
- Transport pallets on motorized pallet jacks throughout our warehouse
- Facilitated deliveries using forklifts
- Work in the receiving department unloading and loading trucks, operated forklifts
- Performed routine and preventative maintenance on forklifts and production line equipment
- Load and unloaded inventory, safely and efficiently operated forklifts, followed all safety regulations of the company and OSHA.
- Supplied machine operators with pallets, supplies via use of electric and propane forklifts
- Maintained appropriate stocks for shipments, accurately calculated freight charges, directed delivery trucks following all safety procedures.
- Follow company policies, safety procedures and hazardous material awareness.
- Followed all safety procedures and participates in safety training.
- minimum 1+ years on a forklift
- The ideal candidate will have patience, good communication skills, attention to detail, flexible, can work under pressure and are organized?
- must be focused on safety with an easy-going confidence to handle materials and customers
- reliable transportation
- forklift license preferred
Since 2011, Canadian Executive Search Group (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
Interested in applying? Please email your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org and wage expectations.