Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Loader 2 in Columbus, Nebraska
Location: Columbus, Nebraska
Shift: Full Time Day shift
Pay Rate: $20.83
Takes sample products from trucks and railcars and seals following completion of lab analysis, and loading to ensure correct content, volume, temperature, and weights.
- Seals outlet valves on cars.
- Performs duties in a safe manner, utilizing all approved safety equipment, and successfully completes all safety certification requirements.
- Properly records close, tightens, and seals trucks and railcars loaded with sweeteners and starch after loading and inspection.
- Cleans and sanitizes railcars and tanks using standard cleaning materials and procedures.
- Uses computer programs to monitor loading operations.
- Opens and seals hatch and unload doors, cleaning and installing proper gaskets.
- Operates valves, pumps and filler pipes, and transfers wet and dry products from holding facilities to transportation equipment.
- Communicates with co-workers in person and using two-way radios or similar equipment.
- Inspects the interior of tanks for cleanliness and the exterior for leaks or damage.
- Monitors processes carefully to ensure the efficient transfer of products to transportation vehicles.
- Verifies tank car numbers with loading instructions to ensure accurate placement of cars by the crew
- Fills out Inspection Reports after checking trucks and railcars.
- Operates a rail locomotive, positioning cars in appropriate sequences to receive the product.
Must have experience in Forklift, Payloader, and Skid loader.
If you are interested, please send me your resume to [email protected]