Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for Logistic Supervisor in Center Line, MI.
Location: Center Line, MI
Pay Rate: Up to $70k per Year (Depend on Experience)
Shift: 1st Shift – 8am to 5:00 pm (M-F)
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Perform the management of the warehouse, aiming at maintaining the organization of
the items and meeting the Company’s commercialization needs, within the negotiated
deadlines and in accordance with the quality and cost standards.
• Coordinate, plan and distribute activities related to the receipt, storage, distribution,
registration and inventory of raw materials or goods, giving guidance and information
about it and implementing work routines, to ensure its efficient execution.
• Plan and coordinate the realization of cyclical and rotating physical inventory, as
agreed with the Controllership, measuring the results and establishing actions to
minimize the differences between physical and systemic.
• Evaluate the effectiveness indicators of the area, both in qualitative and quantitative
aspects, seeking the accuracy of stocks, improvement of results and management of
• Coordinate the activities related to the logistics of dispatching CKD products,
ensuring compliance with the procedures and standards that involve the process.
• Ensure that the replenishment of inventory is adequate to the company’s policies and
procedures, as well as to the defined objectives.
• Observe and minimize risk situations, ensuring preventive action by team members,
mandatory use of safety equipment, focusing on the health of employees.
• Ensure and maintain the conditions of hygiene and organization in your work
environment, in order to comply with safety and environmental standards, ensuring the
health of employees.
• Properly use PPE’s (Personal Protective Equipment), aiming to maintain protection in
the work environment, in order to avoid accidents and comply with safety and health
• Apply people management policies and practices, ensuring team development with a
focus on results, ensuring respect for people and maintaining the organizational
• Know and comply with the Quality Systems in Environmental Management (EMS),
Health and Safety and the internal rules of the Company.
• Ensure compliance with legislation, as well as the Company’s institutional rules and
policies, with suppliers and external bodies, ensuring due ethical behavior in the
relationship with business partners, as well as compliance with established standards,
and ensuring the Company’s assets.
– High level of leadership and teamwork skills;
– IT Knowledge in terms of Word, Excel, Internet, Electronic Mail.
– Deep knowledge in logistics (handling, packaging, transportation);
– Knowledge in stocks management;
– Customer requirements
– BU ERP
Experience & Others:
• 3+ yrs. of manufacturing related experience with hands on operational knowledge;
• Experience in automotive industry manufacturing environment is a plus;
• Experience working in an organization that has a well-implemented “Safety Culture”
is a plus.
For more information, contact Juan Quirindongo at 248-740-1204 or email [email protected] (M-F 9am to 5pm EST)