Canadian Executive Search Group (USA ), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has immediate openings for Experienced Lumber Yard Workers/Forklift Operators, on 1st shift for a major wholesale lumber distributor .
Start date: ASAP!
Location: West Kansas City, KS..
Pay rate: $18.00/HR
Shift hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm ( subject to change )
Overtime is available
- Sort, stock and move lumber products according to type, use, size, price and quality.
- Fill orders and supply materials to customers
- Load and unload trucks using a sit down forklift
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to (8) eight hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
- Must have 3-5 years experience in operations and distribution or manufacturing environments
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have RF gun experience
- Must be willing to do an onsite interview
- Must pass Post Offer Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to work full time and some OT as needed
- You must have your own reliable transportation to and from work (This job is not on the bus line)
Interested in this position? Please email your resume to [email protected]