Canadian Executive Search is looking for machine builders for one of our clients in the automotive industry.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams to determine assembly
operations and procedures.
Fit and assemble prefabricated metal parts to build heavy industrial machinery
and equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, and generators according
to layout plans using hand and power tools.
Install, troubleshoot and align subassemblies and components using lifting and
transporting devices such as overhead cranes.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
Install major components such as gears, pumps, motors or hydraulic assemblies,
inspect parts, subassemblies and finished products to ensure quality.
- Maintain and repair machine tools: Boring, Milling, Lathes, Grinding, Universal
Install hydraulic and pneumatic installations on machine tools, fixtures and
- Pressure test and complete inspection diagram for fixtures and machine tools.
- Obtain technological process to design thermal treatments, machining assembly.
Service any machine on the plant floor or on customers’ floor, company warranty
terms and agreement on purchase orders.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Overhead crane license considered an asset
- Completion of Grade 12 diploma
- Must have reliable transportation
Hours of work: Steady days, steady afternoons or rotation
Wage: $20 to 25/hr (depending on experience)
Location: Windsor, ON
Temporary to Permanent
Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]