CES is currently searching for experienced Machine Builders in the Windsor ON area.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams to determine assembly operations and procedures.
- Fit and assemble prefabricated metal parts to build heavy industrial machinery and equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Install, troubleshoot and align subassemblies and components using lifting and transporting devices such as overhead cranes.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery foundations.
- Install major components such as gears, pumps, motors or hydraulic assemblies, inspect parts, subassemblies and finished products to ensure quality.
- Maintain and repair machine tools: Boring, Milling, Lathes, Grinding, Universal Milling Machines.
- Install hydraulic and pneumatic installations on machine tools, fixtures and flexible systems.
- Pressure test and complete inspection diagram for fixtures and machine tools.
- Secondary School or equivalent
Completion of a mechanical apprenticeship program, such as, millwright machining, pipefitting, automotive service or heavy equipment repair.
Certification is a related trade may be required.
- Valid Passport or Visa for Travel purposes
Please send your resume to Laura@canadianexecutivesearch.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.