CES is now hiring Full Time Machine Maintenance (Plastic Injection Molding).
Students need not apply.
Machine Maintenance (Plastic Injection Molding)
- 3 years experience in plastic injection presses, diagnostics and repair.
- A certificate in Industrial Electronic Repair is considered an asset.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of TSSA and ESA
- Familiar with transfer/pick and place equipment.
- Certified Lift Truck Driver, lockout/tagout,.
- working at heights (fall arrest) preferred
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic circuit boards, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Troubleshoot & repair equipment
- Work with other management team members in the development and implementation of policies
- Complete and maintain PM programs on all equipment.
- Support monthly communication meetings.
- Assist in maintenance of clean, organized, and safe plant environment.
- Work to ensure compliance with IATF 16949, QMS, customer and legal requirements
Wage: $19.96 – $25
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]