We have positions open in Cleveland, TN for
• Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
• Work in a fast paced environment with timelines and quota objectives
• Report any inventory problems
• Housekeeping including but not limited to cleaning, sweeping painting mopping.
• Complete all relevant and required documentation prior to shift ending.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team.
• Participate and complete all Health and Safety training or any other training mandated by the Company.
• Ability to bend/stretch/reach with varying shaped parts and varying weight.
• Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50lbs)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment performing repetitive tasks
• Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
• Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons, midnights)
This position works on a 10 hr. shift
1st shift schedule Mon-Fri work week
Temp to hire
$15.00 to $17.00/hr (night shift)
Apply for this awesome opportunity today! You could be working this week!!
email : [email protected]