Location: Simpsonville, SC
Temp to Hire
Non woven supplier has immediate openings for Machine Operators.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment, be able to trouble shoot and solve problems as detected.
- Must be able to trouble shoot machines
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Keep updated records
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Ensure all products are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 2 years experience as a machine operator
- Must have proper PPE ( Safety Glasses, Face Mask, Steel Toe Shoes)
- Must be available to work 1st and 3rd shift
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Must be available for overtime
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]