Canadian Executive Search is looking for Box Makers to work in Kingsville, Ontario. This is a Full Time day shift position from 7:00am-5:00pm.
Wage – $14.50/hr
- Operate box assembly machines from flat cardboard to finished product.
- Feed cardboard into machine.
- Stack finished product onto pallet or designated area.
- Refill machine glue system.
- Complete paperwork accurately.
- Ensure quality of box and box print.
- Housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested.
- High school diploma or GED
- Operate and understand machine function
- Be able to keep accurate count
- Work extended hours if needed
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Read and communicate effectively in English
If you are interested in becoming a part of an amazing team, please contact Traci at [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.