Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for Press Brake Operators, Assembler, and Machine Operators in Aurora, IL
Location: Aurora, IL
Pay Rate: Machine Operators (Kuris) $20 per Hr. (Depend on Experience), Assemblers
(Cladding) – $18.50 per hour, and Brake Press – $18-20 per hour (Need Experience)
Press Brake Setup/Operators -3rd (10:30pm to 6:00am – Sunday to Thursday) Note: Availability of those Shifts depends on Client.
Machine Operators and Assemblers (Cladding) – 2nd Shift (2:30pm-10:30pm)Note: Might have to work Saturdays, depending on client discretion.
Summary (Press Brake Operators):
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
• 2 years’ experience in Brake press brake operation
• Ability to read, comprehend, follow and document work instructions, standard operating
procedures, and training documents
• Solid background working with sheet metal
• Basic math skills i.e. algebra, geometry and trigonometry required
• Ability to read blueprints and work orders.
Summary (Machine Operators and Assemblers):
Experienced on Manufacturing (1+ years) as Machine Operator
Experience on Manufacturing 1 year for Assemblers
Attention to details and surrounding VERY important.
Able to pass Drug screen and Background check
Able to lift up to 50lbs unattended
Authorized to work at the US
Hands-On and Hard work Oriented
For more information, contact [email protected] or call 248-740-1204 (9am to 5pm – M-F – EST).
Note: When emailing, specify the position that you are interested in