CES is now hiring Machine Operators for Full time openings in Windsor. We are looking to fill many positions in East Windsor in the automotive industry. Must be able to work a rotation of 3 shifts. Students need not apply.
- Operating machine, CNC gantry equipment
- Loading and unloading casting components off machines
- Inspecting parts for defects, some deburr and re-work if required
- Packing parts and labeling containers
- Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Walking, bending, climbing in and out of machinery
- Grade 12 diploma
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability work MAD rotation and over time
- Safety shoes and glasses
- $15/hr. with a shift premium for afternoon and nights of $.75
- 8 hours shifts, 2 week rotation
- Opportunity for overtime
- Possibility of leading to long term employment based on suitability
- Large automotive corporation with strong potential for growth
- Close to Transit Windsor bus route
Please submit your resume to Jelena to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.