Our client in Guelph is hiring Mechanical Assemblers and Machine Operators with lots of opportunities for overtime.
These positions are temp to perm, long term opportunities and with the right candidate, they will be hired on.
Ideal candidates would have manufacturing and / or warehouse experience.
Start Right away!! Call us today to set you up!! 519-836-1201
Shift: MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING ANY SHIFT, UP TO AND INCLUDING A ROTATING SCHEDULE
Job Duties :
- The Assembler is responsible for the safe and efficient assembly/fabrication of equipment
- Position, install, and secure all sub-components into various pieces of equipment as per appropriate drawings
- Package all equipment to meet shipping requirements
- Ability to assemble equipment to assembly and process drawings
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude, use of hand and power tools
- Machine Operators would be working on parts weighing 5KG – 8KG
Perks: Weekly pay 40 hours a week Overtime Work starting ASAP Please apply today!
- 4% Vacation Pay added each week
- Working for a successful reputable local company
- Lots of overtime opportunities
- Weekly pay cheques
- Eligible for CESG referral bonus program
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.