CES is Looking for Assembly Operators for Sterling Heights , MI
Start: Hiring Immediately
Location: Macomb Township, MI
Shifts and Pay: 1st Shift (6am-2pm), 2nd Shift (2pm to 10pm), and 3rd Shift (10pm-6am) $18.50. Some weekends are required – they are mandatory. Limited position for each shift.
Hiring: We will start Interviews/Onboarding this week, but the start of the job is TBD
Position responsibilities include performing a variety of manufacturing tasks in relation to the quality machining of exhaust manifolds:
- Ensure machine settings conform to specifications
- Operates various machines, placing unmachined parts in position and removing machined parts on completion of cycle
- Monitors product quality, performing dimensional checks, noting variations and taking corrective actions
- Maintains machine, changing tools and maintains a variety of records such as machine performance, tool changes, variations in tolerances and machine scrap.
Manufacturing experience would be considered an asset. Candidates must be able to demonstrate basic general education skills such as math, writing, reading comprehension and communication.
- 1 Year in a Manufacturing/Assembly Setting
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check according to Michigan Laws
- Authorized to work in the US
- Reliable Transportation
- PPE required: Steel Toe Shoes
Important: Able to work 7 days a week, when necessary. This requirement is non-negotiable.
For more information, contact by email at [email protected]