Canadian Executive Search Group is looking to fill a position for a Machinist for one of our clients in Windsor, ON.
The Company at a Glance:
Our client has been an established leader in Southwestern Ontario in the field of manufacturing since 1976. They are committed to providing their clients with expertise solutions in a number of diverse industries, such as transportation, aerospace, pharmaceutical and agriculture. They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated machinist to join their automation department. If you are someone that possesses a keen eye for detail and takes pride in your work, we would love to hear from you!
- Secure the appropriate work pieces/tools and set up the CNC machinery for the job.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings to understand the desired outcomes.
- Program and run the machines.
- Monitor output to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Inspect finished work pieces: deburring and prepping for assembly.
- Meet agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely and safe manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- GED/OSSD or equivalent is required.
- Must possess own tools to complete daily tasks (micrometers, verniers, indicators…etc.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment operating CNC equipment is required (5 years is preferred).
- Knowledge of machining equipment, including Haas and milling, grinding, and overhead cranes.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on Health and Safety in all aspects of the job.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$30.00 per hour depending on experience
Location: Windsor, ON.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]