Our client is currently looking to hire a machinist in the Bardstown area for a temp to hire position.
Pay Range: $15.39-$18.89 (depending upon experience)
Shift: 2nd or 3rd
- Set- up, start, run, stop and inspect all equipment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve all technical areas of production. Not limited to: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, mechanical measurements and tools.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled production line changes.
- follow written, verbal and technical communication.
- Support all production equipment and efforts.
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is performing to quality standard each production run.
- Lifting/moving up to 100 pounds
- plant floor, office environment as well as hands on training
- exposure to moving mechanical parts, hot machines parts and molten plastic.
- we and or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, vibration, moderate noise level and possible US lighting exposure.
- Must wear steel toed shoes
Skills, Education and credential Requirements;
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Must score a 60 or greater on the NOCTI Test
- Must reach required overall scores for other parts of the NOCTI test such as Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical Portion of the test.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com