Canadian Executive Search Group is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for our client in the Dresden area.
Location: Dresden, Ontario
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Schedule: Weekly Rotation on days’, afternoons and nights
Salary: $85.000.00 – $90,000.00
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventive maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Bachelor’s degree (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Please Send Resume to; [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.