Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for Maintenance Technician in Hazel Park, MI.
Location: Hazel Park, MI and Sterling Heights, MI
Pay Rate: $29.76 – $33.56 per Hr. (Depend on Experience and Shift)
Shift: 2nd Shift – 2:30pm to 11:00 pm (M-F)
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Maintain all plant equipment including production machinery and facilities equipment. Ensure a safe,
clean work environment with a strong focus on quality and productivity.
Industrial experience to include direct, daily work activities associated with PLC’s, electro-pneumatics
and electro-hydraulics. A strong background in electrical troubleshooting is highly recommended.
Welding skills considered a plus.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance on all plant equipment.
2. Perform trouble shooting, problem solving and countermeasure activities on all production and
3. Dismantle machines or equipment using hand tools or power tools to examine parts for defects
and repair or replace.
4. Complete daily maintenance of status reports.
5. Work with and coordinate any contractor activity.
6. Complete a daily machine start-up and warm-up process.
7. Complete production start-up quality audits.
8. Provide training, guidance, and support to team members with machine operations.
9. Proficiency in applying SPC techniques to complement TQC operating philosophy (i.e., charting,
problem solving, etc.)
10. Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC and SLC ladder logic using both RS Logix
and 6200 series software.
2. Experience in operator interface programming such as panel views.
3. Familiarity with different servo controlled systems.
4. Ability to read and/or interpret engineering drawings (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and
5. Proficiency with computer aided drawing software, i.e. AutoCAD.
6. Ability to size electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
8. Maintain strict confidentiality of any proprietary business-related information to which entrusted
9. Ability to work in a non-climate controlled area (where applicable)
10. Ability to lift up to 70lbs on a consistent basis.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering or Technology or equivalent experience with strong
emphasis on PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electricity.
Also, and assessment test might be required after completion of interview.
For more information contact [email protected] or call 248-740-1204 M-F (9am-5pm) EST