Location: Clinton Township
2X openings- 1 each shift
Date: Hiring Immediate
Wage: $22.00/hr-$28.00/hr ($0.50 shift premium 2nd shift and $0.75 shift premium for 3rd shift)
2nd shift – 3pm-11pm
3rd shift – 11pm-7am
- Maintain building, production equipment, and other machinery including facility systems
such as air compressors, hot water heaters, and HVAC equipment.
- Complete all assigned work and preventative maintenance with proper cleanup and
communication to the shift supervisor, and document in maintenance tracking system.
- Make quick, prudent precise decisions and have access ability to obtain information.
- Always maintain a neat and orderly work area; keep proper documentation in assigned
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety, quality, productivity, work rules, and attendance
- Must be able to perform basic facility repairs, such as plumbing, heating and cooling,
- Knowledge of food processing and manufacturing equipment preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude, along with troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to fabricate and weld (tig) as required for systematic repairs.
- Ability to operate lift trucks. Certification preferred.
- Must provide your own tools
- PLC experience valued
– Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.