Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is now hiring for our client in the automotive industry located in Chattanooga, TN for Material Handler. Must be very detail orientated
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shifts: 1st (6:00a-2:30p), 2nd (2:00p-10:30p) and 3rd (10:00p-6:30a) Shift available – Also, Day shifts (6:00a-2:45p) and Night shift (6:00p-2:45a).
Wage: $14.05-$14.55 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to packing lists. Labeling products with System generated labels and put up in system stocking locations.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items appropriately.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or relocating orders to a holding area.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed (sweeping, dusting, mopping).
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear proper safety equipment.
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Must have knowledge of basic mathematics
- basic knowledge and use of general carpentry tools
- This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Send resumes to [email protected]