CES/AWS are now looking for Material Handlers for a client of ours in Moreno Valley, CA
This is an entry level position and all training will be provided. We are interested in those who are willing to work full time hours and have a willingness to learn. Our client always is promoting within so the ability to move up the ladder is something our client can offer for those who are looking for career growth.
Start Date: Immediate
Shift: 1st and 2nd + overtime
Wage: up to $17.73 per hour
Must have reliable transportation to and from work daily.
Potential to be hired on directly with the company after probation.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 45lbs
- Wrapper, Packer, Stager (will be using RF Scanner)
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Moves items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assist in the counting and accurate tracking of materials or items received or distributed.
- May also assist with the physical counting of inventory other duties as assigned.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Please Submit Resumes to: [email protected]