CES is now hiring for a Full Time, Licensed Forklift Operator/Material Handler in Windsor, ON. on behalf of one of our clients. Must have availability to work full time on the day and midnight shift (1 month rotation).
Summary of Job Duties:
- Safely and efficiently operating company equipment: forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, and dollies.
- Transporting, washing, staging dies in the Tool Room.
- Ensuring that the line is supplied with materials in a timely manner.
- Assisting with production on the shop floor when not handling forklift duties.
- Performing clerical duties related to shipping/receiving.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with timelines and quota objectives.
- Report any inventory problems to management, ensure there are no shortages.
- Quality inspection of products, reporting any defects to quality lead.
- Complete all relevant and required documentation prior to shift ending.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
- Ability to work 5-6 days per week (Saturdays as needed), Min. 40 hours/week
- Working schedule would be: rotating day and midnight shifts (1 month rotations)
- Must be available to work all 3 shifts if needed as the facility operates on a three-shift rotation.
- Ability to bend/stretch/reach and lift up to 50lbs during the duration of the shift
- Strong attention to detail/quality, and safety orientated
- Previous experience operating a Forklift is a must (will be tested)
- Must possess a valid forklift license and overhead crane certification
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (minimum of one to three years)
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Ability to find and document relevant information electronically
- Must be fully vaccinated (2 doses) and be able to provide proof of vaccination
- Own transportation, not located on a bus route
- Safety shoes, safety glasses and a mask are a must
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
- Excellent company culture with a proven track record of promoting from within
- Great potential for continued learning and growth opportunities
- Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed), 8-hour shifts
- Full Time: $19/hour
- Opportunity for overtime
Must have reliable transportation and be able to commute to Ojibway area (Windsor/LaSalle)
- Excellent Bonus Referral Program Incentives
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]