Our client in the automotive industry is looking for Mechanical Designers
Location: Saginaw, Sterling Heights MI
Start date: Immediate Hire
Wage: $24-$40 DOE
We offer: weekly pay and a referral bonus
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed health insurance
- Manage, follow-up, and perform all phases of design on projects assigned in accordance with
Engineering Department Procedures.
- Provide appropriate support to Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, and
Production Control Department to assure all projects will achieve timing and budgets.
- Always have an up to date understanding of timing and budgeted hours for assigned projects.
- Perform comparative analysis of designs and drawings, to ensure conformances to KUKA and
customer standards specifications, and good engineering practices.
- Perform and/or evaluate simulations (FEA, Robot, etc.) to enhance design.
- Advanced understanding and utilization of GD&T.
- Ensure that designs and all purchased components and parts will function and perform their
intended task in the environment in which they operate for meeting all designated R & M
requirements and life expectancies based on duty cycles and cycle time.
- Perform field service/checks as required on equipment (domestic).
- Generate machine and/or system detailed sequence of operation with cycle times and cylinder
sizes, motor sizes, etc.
- Oversee and mentor designers assigned to assist with large design projects.
- Collaborate with all other departments and engineering groups as required to complete
- Follow design and CAD guidelines with all assigned projects.
- Maintain/follow clean data management practices with all assigned projects.
- Participate in reviews of assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years’ experience in related field required or equivalent amount of education and/or
experience in related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in mechanical design relating to the automotive powertrain industry.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Design Technology and Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in designing machine tool equipment for assembly or test.
- Proficient in NX, Solidworks, Autodesk
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis experience
Since 2011- Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) is a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T., Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
Interested in applying? Please emails your resume to; email@example.com