- looking for someone with possibly 2 years machining experience.
- Experience in a machine shop a must
- good understanding of blueprint reading and what the features are
- as well as machine set up.
- Able to understand how to set up a block of steel or a weldment in a vise on the machine table
- choose the appropriate tools to machine the feature shown on the blueprint, and create the part described.
- Programming experience a definite asset. If you have practical understanding of machining,
- we will train you on our best practices, and how to program machines to get the job done easier.
- Rate depending on experience.
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org