Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has an immediate direct hire opening for a Microelectronic Technician, located in the Torrance, CA
Location: Torrance, CA
Shift: Full-time Swing Shift Sat-Tues 5:00 P.M – 5:30 A.M
Start: ASAP – FULLTIME
Pay Rate: $25 hr + OT AVAILABLE
Direct Hire Position
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring all Fab related equipment is running at its
highest possible availability and reliability. This position is also responsible for performing
corrective and preventative maintenance.
Position involves the maintenance of semiconductor production equipment, such as Canon and Oxford tools in addition to electronics knowledge. Unfortunately, we do not do any welding fab on the premises.
The hiring manager is willing to train someone with a mechanical aptitude and electronics experience.
High tech equipment we use for manufacturing semiconductor wafers in a clean room environment. Please note that the employee will mainly be working in the clean room.
- Assist with installing equipment and maintaining Fab equipment
- Assist with ordering parts and recommendation of spare parts
Works on equipment improvement projects
Performs Preventative Maintenance basic PM’s on Fab equipment.
Performs minor troubleshooting and resolves minor equipment issues
Assist in engineering projects to improve equipment and process reliability
Assist with ongoing maintenance and organization of parts room.
- Minimum of High School diploma or general education degree (GED) plus two years of Fab related experience and/or training.
Mechanical aptitude and Electronics experience
Must be able to write and edit equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) procedures
Position requires the ability to effectively communicate and work with vendors and suppliers, and also within the organization
Certificates, licenses and registrations required
Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
Basic knowledge of computer/electronics.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have worked in a Clean Room
- Photo (Stepper, aligners and coaters).
- Dry etch (plasma etch tools).
- Wet etch (wet benches acid tanks).
- Diffusion (plasma deposition CVD).
- Evaporation/Sputter (metal deposition).
A background check and drug screen must be completed as part of the hiring process
Apply today for consideration by sending your resume to [email protected]