Our client is currently seeking MIG Welders to join their growing team in Woodbridge.
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Shift: Afternoons (2:00pm – 10:00pm) & Days (6:00am to 2:00pm)
Pay is $22.00/hr + Shift premiums + 4% Vacation Pay (Paid Weekly)
- Must have the ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines
- Perform work as assigned. Weld/Assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the
- Drawings/Instructions Provided.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of small machines & Power tools (i.e. Drill press, Acetylene Torches etc).
- Maintain accurate records. Check parts for correct dimensions and other specifications, working in accordance with our ISO procedures.
- Clean/maintain equipment, Tools and shop as required.
- Work safely and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Welding Helmet required.
- Full Knowledge of Weld Symbols, Weld test required.
- Must have the ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems required.
- Must be flexible for Overtime on weekends when required
High School Diploma
CWB Certified Tickets an asset but not mandatory
Ability to speak/read/write English
If you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact us at: 519-859-3090