Exciting Opportunity in the manufacturing of Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, as well as Indirect and Direct Evaporative Units for IT Applications, used for Commercial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Hospitals, Grow Faculties and University Ventilation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dependable candidates with attention to detail that likes working with a team or can perform individually. Ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following; Welding, Manufacturing, HVAC, Plumbing, Construction, Assembly, or Production. Will train the right energized and youthful minded candidate.
Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring experienced Welding Team Members for our Distribution Center client in Dallas, Texas. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Production Team Members.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shifts: 1st shift
Wage: $16 – $22 to Start DOE & Position
Scope of Position:
Working under the general direction of the supervisor or lead person, performs a wide variety of duties associated with metal fabrication equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knows, understands and uses the appropriate safety equipment in a welding environment.
- Understands paperwork accountability when charging time to specific work orders as well as the payroll system.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Understands how to safely operate powered hand tools.
- Trained in torch operations.
- Demonstrated ability to stick/mig/tig weld in all positions.
- Operates horizontal and vertical saw equipment.
- Understands machines and area maintenance.
- Effectively operates pipe cutting/threading equipment.
- Certified or certifiable to weld.
- Understands how to open varied prints for article inspection.
- Trained in overhead lifting equipment.
- Maintains area hygiene above industry standards.
- Develop and maintain solid employee morale and safety awareness.Adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-3 years hands on welding experience.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen
- Must have general experience in position applying for
- Must have Steel-toe boots
- Must have General knowledge of power & electrical tools
- Must be able to be able to stand long periods of time and able to lift 75+ lbs.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected]
Call 210-901-5139 for more information