CESG is seeking experienced MIG welders for their automotive client located in Scarborough.
The Welder is responsible to weld and assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/ Instructions provided. They are accountable to produce parts to established requirements.
Location: Scarborough, ON
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr
Afternoons: 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Fabricate parts and components to meet specifications.
- Adhere to established safe working procedures and wear the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Ensure outputs meet productions schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as Customer requirements.
- Communicate with Supervisor, Programmers, Production Control, Quality and other Shop Personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Meet requirements as listed on the applicable Competency Document.
- Must read and write in English
- Welder Certificate NOT needed!!
- 6 months – 1 year experience NEW Grads Welcome!
- work independently and draw from experience
- Mechanical aptitude; thorough knowledge of machine print reading and interpretation
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]