Canadian Executive Search is looking for an experienced Millwright/Maintenance person for one of our clients in Windsor, ON.
The Company at a Glance:
Our client has been an established leader in Southwestern Ontario in the field of manufacturing since 1976. They are committed to providing their clients with expertise solutions in a number of diverse industries, such as transportation, aerospace, pharmaceutical and agriculture. If you are someone that possesses a keen eye for detail and takes pride in your work, we would love to hear from you!
- Troubleshoot and maintain CNC machinery: lathes, milling, grinding, drilling, sawing, welding and boring machines.
- Using a variety of industrial equipment, tools and machinery, handles repairs and maintenance of plant production and other related equipment.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery, such as changes in performance.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as needed.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Keep work area clean and perform all work in a safe manner.
- Work effectively with other team members and management team as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing/machining environment with CNC machinery.
- Must be able to read drawings, blueprints, and machine manuals
- Physical demands: must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess electrical skills
- Experience with MIG and TIG welding
- Ability to operate a Forklift, Overhead Crane, and Genie Boom (training will be provided)
- Red Seal Ticket (considered an asset)
- Working knowledge of equipment safety standards
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (days and afternoons) + overtime as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent (Immediate Opening)
Salary: $30.00+ per hour (depending on experience)
Location: Windsor, ON.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]