CES/AWS has an immediate opening for an Industrial Millwright in St. Thomas
- Pays: $42.65/h + 2k signing bonus
- Start: Immediately
- Direct Hire position
- Full Benefits
- Rotating Shift
- Millwright Certificate of Qualification (426A or 433A).
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Mechanical or Tool and Die course from a community or recognized college program consisting of 4 years or more.
- Minimum two years of experience as an Industrial/Construction Journeyman.
Duties & Responsibilities: As a Millwright – Industrial Machinery Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Operating lifting devices as required.
- Adjusting machinery and replacing or repairing defective parts.
- Utilizing machine tools like lathes and grinders to fabricate necessary parts during machinery overhaul, maintenance, or set-up.
- Assembling machinery and equipment before installation using various hand and power tools and welding equipment.
- Monitoring, operating, and troubleshooting all plant infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting process problems and implementing quality improvements to maintain part standards of quality.
- Collaborating extensively with the production team, support groups, and vendors (both part suppliers and equipment suppliers).
- Preparing drawings and material specifications as needed for requisition by vendors or other departments.
- Possessing the ability to program and troubleshoot Fanuc Robots and Lincoln Power sources, as well as understanding the grounding circuit of a robotic weld cell.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your updated resume to [email protected].