Canadian Executive search is currently looking for a Millwright for a client in the Windsor area. This is a permanent hire with great benefits.
Maintains production and quality by ensuring all production and other mechanical equipment is properly maintained and in peak operating condition.
Setup/operate to prescribed tolerances on lathes, milling, grinding, drilling,
sawing, welding and boring machines.
Using a variety of industrial equipment, tools and machinery. Also handles repairs and
maintenance of plant production and other related equipment.
Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such
as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds or smells usage;
perform troubleshooting for production machinery
Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections,
listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as needed.
Report all findings using eMaint software and tablet.
Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece
Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation
Keep work area clean and perform all work in a safe manner
Work effectively with other team members when required
Other duties as assigned
– Journeyman’s papers as an industrial millwright/mechanic.
– High degree of mechanical aptitude and complete understanding of mechanical and electrical procedures.
– Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and tools.
– Industrial machine repair.
– Welding experience in MIG, TIG and stick welding.
– CWB (4 position certification). License preferred.
– Ability to read drawings, blueprints specifications and manuals.
– Maintenance mechanic must also have sound computer skills, including knowledge of common software and use.
– Grade 12 education or equivalent
– Candidate must be able to read and write English in order to communicate successfully and safely with coworkers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you resume to Jennie at email@example.com.