If you love blending, prepping, food production, and team leadership, then look no further.
We’re looking for team members to join our clients food manufacturing plant for their Night shifts.
SHIFT: Straight Shifts ; Nights
LOCATION: Cambridge, ON
OVER TIME AVAILABLE
WAGE: $18.00/hr + 4% Vacation Pay
• Daily blending of recipes and dry ingredients for production
• Operation of a variety of industrial food processing, filling, and packing equipment
• Performing food quality and food safety checks
• Preparing all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
• Restocking items as-needed throughout the shift
• Maintaining a clean, safe, working environment at all times by following daily cleaning schedules
• Assisting with the cleaning and organization of the kitchen and equipment
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work in a fast environment
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing
- Working in a team
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Safety shoes are required
Please Submit Resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!!
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.