Our client in the Madison, Alabama are is looking for experience Mold Maintenance Technicians
Shift: 1st shift 7:00a-4:00p Monday – Friday
Pay rate: $22.00/hr
Start date: start ASAP!
- Ability to communicate openly and clearly with fellow associates.
- Read or write and understand specific work instructions and procedures. Understands and practices sharing information with others.
- Use of hands and power tools to expedite repairs, installation, and maintenance of plant equipment.
- Use overhead crane in safe manner to transport tools.
- Use of shop power machinery, lathes, milling machines, saws, dills and grinders.
- Perform seasonal duties outside of buildings such as snow removal around overhead doors.
- Ability to select and identify correct fasteners to install various materials and plant equipment.
- Performs clean up involving dust, dirt, grease and oil around machines as assigned.
- Assist trade persons with equipment relocations and installations.
- Disassemble & assemble injection molding tools.
- Inspect all components of tools and repair/replace defective components
- Clean tool (inside/outside) and lubricate using proper
- Minor repairs of tools as directed by tooling specialist
- Lubricate injection mold machines, as per manual requirements.
- Keep mold maintenance area clean, organized and safe for work at all times.
- Keep chains, slings and eye bolts organized and ensure safe for use.
- Order replacement parts for mold maintenance shop including crane.
- Assist in injection molding machine repairs
- Assist in takeout devices repairs
- Assist with feeding system maintenance and repairs
- Fill out documentation required for mold maintenance job.
- Assist to troubleshoot pneumatic systems including valves, regulators, filters and actuators.
- Assist to troubleshoot hydraulic systems including valves, pumps, filter/strainers, flow control.
- Complete PM work orders of equipment to manufacturer’s recommendations or PM guide and provide feedback on activities and changes to improve the service or equipment.
- Perform other mold maintenance related duties as assigned to meet departmental responsibilities.
- Primary job is 1st shift but need to be flexible to support other shifts in times of need
Interested and want to apply? Send resume to [email protected]