CES is now hiring a Mold Maker. Direct hire opportunity with a global company.
- Build and fabricate mold components- produce lifters, inserts, slides and cavities
- Finish, polish molding surface, fitting and sizing mold components
- Clean and deburr mold surface
- Fabrication, fit and assembly
- Operation of drills, mills, lathes and other tools
- 5+ Previous Moldmaking experience
- Journeyman’s Certificate
- State of the art facility with cutting edge technology
- Excellent benefit package
- Direct hire
- Shifts: 2 months days, 1 month nights
Please send your resume to Lisa to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.