CES is now hiring a Mold Process Technician. This is a direct hire opportunity in the automotive industry.
- Mold set-up as required.
- Ensure proper set-up as set out by the Technical/Production Supervisor
- Monitor and make process adjustments as required to maintain quality and productivity levels.
- Assist in other process technicians and set-up technicians as required and, in a manner conductive to their development and education.
- Assist any other personnel when available and when required.
- Operate overhead crane in a safe manner
- Set-up end of arm tooling on robots.
- Ensure First/Last Off Inspections are completed and maintain SPC aspects of process and react when problems arise.
- Perform production runs when required
- Perform tryout and production related duties as required and communicate concerns
- Identify and recommend maintenance if required
- Ensure all Health and Safety and Process procedures are followed within department
- Follow all Organization codes, values, policies, practices, procedures and instructions in the area of quality, environmental health & safety, security and business operations.
- Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work in compliance with the Quality and Business Operating Systems and all health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Completion of any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least a minimum three (3) years set-up and two (2) years process troubleshooting and a demonstrated level of knowledge, skill and ability as a process technician. (WP1)
- Must have the ability to be trained for the above-mentioned responsibilities and authorities
- Must have achieved a successful pass on the Company Process Technician Technical Test
Please submit your resume to Lisa to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.