Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for MPL&D Supervisor in Center Line, MI.
Location: Center Line, MI
Pay Rate: Up to $110,000 per Year
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assure that budget and forecast stock targets defined on budget are reached;
• Optimize the supplier network in order to reach budget and forecast stock targets;
• Assure the processes and procedures about material suppliers are according BU
• Assure and the best production planning according budget and forecast defined
• Assure that time and quantity of finished and working in process (WIP) parts are
available to be sent to customers, according delivery costumers plans;
• Assure that BU responsibility transportation are done by the suppliers selected by
• Assure all dispatch and invoicing documents;
• Coordinate and supervise all warehouse(s) activities;
• Assure that all the conveyed waste is sent with all legally and Environment System
• Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials,
ensuring that a correct supply is made to the production line;
• Collaborate with the production to schedule all deliveries and manage all delays and
ensure compliance to all material requests;
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries on shipping issues, and implement best
practices in shipping processes;
• Control inventory levels through conducting cycle counts, physical counts and
support inventory process;
• Assure the correct packaging management (Internal and customer).
– Knowledge in stocks management and Lean Logistics (Pull systems, Kanban Supply System)
– Knowledge in EDI tools and deep knowledge in logistics/dispatch.
Experience & Others:
• 10+ yrs. of Manufacturing Management experience with hands on operational knowledge;
• Experience in automotive industry manufacturing environment is a plus;
• Previous experience as Operations or MP&L Supervisor is a plus;
• Experience in dealing with difficult operations situations with evidence of good
capacity of adjustment and reaction to new conditions related to the logistic constrains
(customer demands, production and suppliers variations);
• Experience working in an organization that has a well-implemented “Safety Culture”
is a plus.
Education & Qualification
– University degree in Logistic, Industrial Engineering or Management or Similar.
For more information, contact 248-740-1204 (M-F – 9am-5pm) or email [email protected]