Our Industrial Cleaning client has an immediate opening for an Onsite Administrator
Location: Lafayette, IN
Shift Timings: (Straight Shifts)
- Monday-Thursday 7am – 3:30pm
- Employee relations, including but not limited to time entry, tracking and time corrections, payroll inquiries, issuing of disciplinary action and terminations.
- Will be responsible for conducting tours weekly and engaging in daily supervisor meetings to obtain feedback and areas of improvement
- Required to remain onsite during designated shift hours and frequently check in on employees while working on the floor.
- Will be required to maintain documentation on all interactions with client and talent.
- Will be main point of contact for both client and employee inclusive of staffing changes and attendance.
- Must be comfortable with working a computer system, typing, emailing, and direct confrontation to all employees on site.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of administrative experience required
- Previous staffing experience is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plush
- Proficient with Microsoft products (word, excel, outlook).
- Great communication
- Reliable transportation
The Onsite Representative must possess the ability to serve our customers and employees to fullest and accommodate them in a timely manner. Professionalism is very important therefore; proper phone and email etiquette is a requirement.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com