Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for an Oracle Solutions Leader that could work remotely virtually anywhere in the USA.
Location: 100% virtual
Start: Hiring Immediately
Pay Rate: Up to 140K (According to Experience) + 17.5% bonus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Partner with Business Analyst and Enterprise Architect to design and build flexible, scalable, and resilient applications and services that can more easily adapt to future business needs.
- Work closely with domain architects and developers to support and guide solution implementations and act as an advisor for technical resources on projects.
- Lead the business/functional architecture and strategy for solutions in a manner consistent with the companies Technology’s enterprise architecture, applying common frameworks and re-usable components.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Provide solution, processes and application expertise and knowledge from requirements/design through to implementation.
- Understand how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into solution that is consistent with the company’s strategy.
- Investigate new technologies, techniques, and research ongoing industry developments through a partnership with the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Ensure effective communication within the team as well as communication with customers, management, and other Information Services personnel.
- Ability to work as a developer when needed.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Ability to mentor junior developers.
- Write, correct, and make modifications to various procedures related to the procurement process, accounts payable, workflow, and determination of MBIS standards as related to hardware and software.
- Provide support to MBIS Asset Analyst for all asset management and asset recycling related processes.
- Ability to negotiate to increase the company’s chances to close deals, avoid conflicts, establish relationships with vendors, best pricing, and maximize products or services.
- Other duties may be assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or related field or foreign equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience Oracle EBS with at least 6 years of experience in R12 version.
- Experience in technical design, development, maintenance of application in Oracle EBS Framework.
- Extensive knowledge in Oracle e-Business Finance solution architectures, modules, and design patterns.
- Excellent experience in the following Oracle tools – OAF, ADF, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports/BI publisher, Oracle Workflow.
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL code to create procedures, functions, packages, Database Triggers etc.
- A Solid track record in successful delivery solution architecture.
- A good mix of technical and business skills.
- Experience with system integration technologies, service-oriented architecture (SOA), web services, software design principles, tools, and applications.
- Strong ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, identifying non-functional system requirements and ensuring solutions meet those requirements.
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes to [email protected]