Our client in the automotive industry has immediate openings for order pickers.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
Location: Woodstock, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Straight Midnight Shift – 12:00am – 8:30am
Wage: $18.80-$19.60/hr + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Straight shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Picking and counting merchandise
- Loading/unloading trailers
- Operating a Forklift to move and stack merchandise
- Must be comfortable with a lot of walking throughout the shift
- Must have a Forklift license
- Must be able to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Must have PPE (CSA approved safety boots)
- Follow all safe job procedures, safe work practices, and company rules
- GED/High School Diploma required
- Reliable transportation to Woodstock
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.