Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has immediate openings for Outside Forklift Operators, for client in the automotive parts industry.
Location: Kansas City, MO.
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shift: Tuesday – Friday ( 5:30pm – 4:30am ) or until finished
Overtime is available
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Opportunity for employment with the union after 90 working days, based on attendance and performance
For the first 2 weeks you will not get much Forklift time, as you will be trained in all areas of operation!!
Job Responsibilities :
- Load and unload materials from rail cars, skids, ect. and transport to designated area
- Securing material and ensuring products are ready for safe transit
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Move product/material manually as required
Job Requirements :
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to do more than just operate a forklift
- Must have 1+ recent years experience operating a sit down forklift
- Must have own vehicle for transportation to and from work ( this job is not on the bus route )
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]