Canadian Executive Search is searching for dedicated Outside Yard Leaders for their client in the Bolton area.
Why Should I Work Here?
*Steady hours making life easier
Location: Bolton, ON
Start Date: November 16, 2020
Shift Timing: Monday to Friday
- Afternoons: 3pm-11pm
Candidates must have their own transportation to the worksite as the location is NOT on a bus route.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND Legally Eligible to Work In Canada.
This position is a temporary assignment lasting approximately 3-5 months, and start dates will be staggered over a 4 week period.
- Working outside throughout the year
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook and Excel)
- The ability to lead a team of three employees
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license (G class) is a must
- Receiving all vehicles that come into the yard
- Properly labelling all vehicles that come into the yard
- Responsible for correctly staging vehicles according to destinations
- Will send out Vehicle Inventory list throughout the shift at required times
- Reporting any damage on the incoming vehicles to direct Supervisor
- Shipping vehicles offsite for repairs
- Flagging and staging mis-shipped vehicles according to company process
- Communicating with logistics companies regarding vehicles delivery
- Monthly inventory comparison
- Tracking damaged units and processing according to company process
- Checking the status of vehicles
- Accurate reporting of number of shipped and received vehicles
- Responsible for keeping the yard clean, orderly, and efficient while adhering to all safety and driving rules
- Other duties as required
EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org