Seeking an experienced Clean and prep/Paint line operator person for an industrial manufacturer in Milton
Full Time days 9am -5pm
Duties and responsibilities**
· Able to prep and sand vehicles
· Mask and tape to avoid contamination
· Ability to confirm if bodywork is acceptable and conforms to drawing specification
· Competent in best practices of refinish preparation
· Ability to work under high pressure
· Assist/prepare/stage technician’s jobs for paint
· Prepper has experience or training as Painter
· High drive and sense of urgency
· Abides by current safety procedures
· Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment
· Other duties as assigned
· Team oriented, hardworking, positive attitude.
· Attention to detail and quality driven
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
· Willingness to learn & take direction
· Excellent work ethic with a focused pride of workmanship
· 310B certification an asset
Load and unload racks of parts.
Lift up to 50lbs
Sand aluminum doors with a palm sander
Clean sanded doors.
General help as required within the department.
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs