CES is looking for energic, hardworking individuals to join their clients paint and finishing team!
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Oshawa, ON
Pay: $18.00/ hr. – $20.00/ hr. (DOE) + 4% Vacation Pay
- Able to prep and sand vehicles
- Mask and tape to avoid contamination
- Ability to confirm if bodywork is acceptable and conform to drawing specification
- Competent in best practices of refinish preparation
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Assist/prepare/stage jobs for paint
- Ability to follow schedule and ensure timely completion of orders
- High drive and sense of urgency
- Experience with wet paint pressure pot application
- Experience applying PPG Delfreet evolution product
- Quality checks and mil thickness reporting
- General maintenance of paint equipment and cleaning as required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic with a focused pride of workmanship
- 310B certification an asset
- Attention to detail and quality driven
- Proficient in English
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.